The Youth & Young Adult department of The Church of the Redeemed of the Lord is designed to draw young people to Christ and minister to their needs. CRL has several programs, which are specifically structured to help young people in their Christian walk, schoolwork, home life, and relationships with other young people. Some of the programs currently in action are listed below:
Expressions of Worship
Youth Ministerial Advisory Board
Parent Advisory Board
Monthly Youth Explosion Services: The purpose of our monthly Youth Explosion Services are to consistently educate the youth body about living the life of a Christian through the preached/taught Word of God, workshops, Q&A sessions, performing arts, musicals, and drama presentation and worship service unto God.
Annual Youth & Young Adult Conference: During our Annual Youth & Young Adult Conference we seek to unite the youth body of the Church of the Redeemed of the Lord by reminding them to act as the “current church”, discover their purposes and callings in God and learn how to be righteous examples of young people; the remnant. Our goal is to promote fellowship within the Body of Christ by inviting local, and national ministries to participate in the weekend’s events. This explosive weekend features worship services, workshops, musicals, our youth conference choir and much more.
Annual Youth & Young Adult Retreat: In our world today, like Jesus, we need “set ourselves apart” in order to hear from God. The purpose of the annual youth retreat is to created an time of renewal and spiritual refreshment, to help youth and young adults deepen their experiences of prayer, worship, knowledge of the Word of God and discovering new ways to communicate with God. The retreat features workshops, prayer sessions, praise and worship, campfires and recreation time.
It is our prayer that Youth and Young Adults would:
- Commit their lives to Christ, be filled with His Spirit, and be baptized in His name.
- Learn to communicate with Christ and learn to depend on Him for everything.
- Base their self-esteem and identity inChrist and not the standards of the world.
- Know who they are, what they have in Christ,and what they can do through Him (Col. 1:27).
- Be filled so completely with the joy of the Lord thatthey would not pursue worldly pleasure andpeer pressure (Rom. 14:17; Ps. 16:11; Phil. 4:4; Neh. 8:10).
- Set their thoughts on what is true, noble, right, pure,lovely, admirable, excellent, and worthy of praise.(Philippians. 4:8; St. John 8:32; Romans. 12:2).
- Accept their divine mission in life. (Acts 1:8).
- Become spiritual leaders and boldly; courageously stand up for what they believe (I Timothy 4:12).
- Take their place in God’s kingdom.
For more information please use contacts below:
Associate Pastor Deon Brown
Youth Pastor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minister Shawn Green
Youth Administrator/Financial director: ShawnGreen77@gmail.com
Sister Alicia Taylor
Youth Administrative Assistant: email@example.com
Sister Joanne Cheatom
Leader for ages 6-12: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minister Rhonda McKinney
Parent Liaison: email@example.com
Minister Dwayne & Sister Shana Newnam
Leaders for ages 13-17: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Sister Crystal Parker
Outreach Leader: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minister Timothy Marshall
Outreach Leader: TruePraise2008@yahoo.com
Sister Laura Scott
Fundraiser Coordinator: email@example.com
Sister Ateira Griffin
Leader for females ages 18-30: AteiraGriffin@yahoo.com
Minister Jamahl Pettaway
Leader for male ages 18-30: Jabez_19@yahoo.com
General Information: YouthDept@crlministries.com